This is how old my kids were 2 months after we moved to Vegas! They've grown up a lot in the last 2 years, don't you think?
Remember that photo I posted of Daniel conked out in the car? This is Kenneth in 2004.
It's cool to have a fire fighter for an aunt! (2004)
We all enjoyed riding in the engine! (2004) Except Steve...apparently he took the picture.
3 comments:
Joy, I love all the cool photos you are posting! What fun! I love to see how your sweet ones have grown...time flies!
Joy,
Thanks for posting all the fun pictures and memories. I still remember some of those pictures from the first time around (i.e. first day of school in Vegas). Your family is beautiful!
Love,
Julie
I can't believe how different your boys look from when you moved here! I can't believe it's been 2 years too! Wow, time flies. By the way, I'm so glad you did move here. You're awesome & help me get through many days. Love ya!
Post a Comment