Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Love it!

I love being home. I'm catching up on laundry and cleaning. I'm reading to my kids. I'm practicing letters and numbers with Daniel. Kenneth is reading Harry Potter book 4. Kenneth & I worked on emails this morning, and he practiced his piano for a long time. Ang & I took the kids to the mission park water park yesterday after 2 failed attempts at finding a pool. We had a great time and even Caitlin ventured into the water (after making sure all the popsicles were consumed). Today I've got 7 kids here. We've had a pretty easy-going day. The kids are playing, and when they get too rough for eachother, I put on a 30 minute show to distract them. All in all it's been a good day. Steve brought me lunch (thanks, honey!) and I got all my mailing ready to go out - so he dropped it off for me. Kenneth has scouts tonight and after that we're all going to try out a new pizza place (sit down) - we have a coupon. I'm looking forward to it. Tomorrow night is our "work on a project" night for Relief Society and I'm looking forward to that, too.

2 comments:

Elise said...

That is so great Joy. I love being home too! What joy our families are!

Erin said...

Wow, you had SEVEN kids at your house today??? You're totally crazy! J/K, you're actually totally the sweetest friend ever. Thanks so much for watching my kids today, it really meant A LOT for me to make the trip up to Utah. I'm about to crash but I'll talk to you tomorrow! And by the way, it looks like you were very productive today with all you got done AND with that many kids! You're the ultimate-multi-tasker-uber-super-mom!!!!