Saturday, August 04, 2007
Conroe Vacation
Daniel - what a little boy!
Kenneth is wearing an outfit that Daniel is already growing out of! I can't believe how fast time goes.
This picture just cracks me up every time I look at it! This is Benjamin, Missy's 2nd. He came out at 10 pounds and never quit growing! The floaties built into the suit don't have any "slimming" effect, do they?
Nathan & Kenneth doing a craft.
In 2004, while her tile was being re-done, Missy came to see me for 2 weeks. She was pregnant with Gilbert and felt awful, but I'm glad she came anyway. We spent some of the time in Conroe, Texas. It was so beautiful and we had a great time. The kids got to ride horses and do crafts and of course we went swimming. It was wonderful. When we went back to Austin we went boating on Lake Austin. That was a long trip for her to make, but I'm so glad she did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment