This morning at 3am Steve & Kenneth left for Fresno to help Steve's mom move. So - Daniel, Caitlin & I had the day to ourselves. When we couldn't locate the slinky from Chuck E. Cheese's this morning (I thought it was left at Red Robin), I decided to take the kids to KB Toys to get new slinkys. Caitlin loved the little pink "dresser/mirror" with matching pink/purple stool:
Later today (after naps) we went to a park with water. Daniel took his bike and once most of the kids left I let him ride around the water in it. Caitlin was VERY hesitant at first, but eventually joined in.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you have your camera. It's so fun to see pictures from you on your blog. It looks like you guys had a great time. I hope Steve and Kenneth have a good time and get back to you safe and sound. We love you guys and miss you! See you soon.
Post a Comment