Tuesday, July 03, 2007

The 4th of July

I'm really excited for tommorow. We're leaving at 6am to get a good spot on "the beach" and get a good parking spot for the car. The Webb Family, the Layton Family, and Ben are going boating! Yea baby! That's one of the fun things we do in our family. We may not go on a fancy vacation every year - but we make lots of happy memories boating!!! After we get too HOT and TIRED we'll come home for dinner and fireworks. It should be great to have a relaxing family day. Maybe Steve & I will get to try out our new skiis (that we bought in April and have already replaced once with the warranty!!!). Maybe Angela and Darrel will use them, too!! :) I should go pack the snack bag and get the life jackets loaded up and hook up the boat....

Well, here are some fun photos from back when my digital camera worked. This was a halloween in Texas. Masks were not allowed at the church party, and what's a spiderman costume without a mask??? Well, I was pretty proud of myself (and of Kenneth for holding still!)...

The last photo is of Daniel and his best friend, Sophie Jones. He's so excited to go see her this weekend!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Those pictures make me nastolgic. (sigh) We had good times in Texas. I met some people at Wheeler Farm yesterday that had a daughter living in Cedar Park. It made me homesick. Can't wait to see you this weekend. Love you guys.