Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Overdue

I know this is way overdue, but I finally got the pictures from our vacation on my computer. Enjoy!
Kenneth, Caitlin & Daniel on the anchor outside the Maritime Museum in Santa Barbara.
Daniel & Kenneth & Caitlin at the table at the house where we stayed.
Both days we were on the pier we bought the kids ice cream....the 2nd day we got it in bowls... :)
Caitlin, Daniel & Kenneth on the curb on the pier.
The pool heater wasn't working so the water was quite chilly. This is Kenneth warming up next to the pool.
Daniel & Kenneth in the pool at the house where we stayed.
Steve took this photo while we were on the pirate cruise. We saw several Great Blue Herons while we were there.
Joy & the kids on the pier.
The "touchy feely" part of the Sea Creatures exhibit...even Caitlin got into it!
Kenneth "Steering" the pirate cruise.
Daniel "steering" the pirate cruise we took.
This is Daniel & Kenneth in front of the Santa Barbara Harbor.
Daniel & Caitlin sitting in Grandma Ackerman's scooter.
Caitlin - modeling for daddy...her consignment store dress w/ matching bow & socks... :)
Caitlin on Easter - isn't she cute?

3 comments:

Elise said...

Joy, I LOVE the photos! It looks like you all had a great time on your vacation. The house you stayed in looks like it is nicer than most. What a treat. I love you and miss you!

Shauna said...

Wow, that house is incredible. Your kids are so cute. I love the pictures--it looks like a really fun vacation. I'm glad that you got to go. How are things in RS going?

Anonymous said...

Hi Joy,
We've been missing you. You must have gotten busy (or busier, I should say.) Thanks for the great pictures. Larry's house looks amazing. What a fun time!
Love,
Julie