Well, we're home. Bummer.
We had a wonderful weekend enjoying NO stresses of daily life. We didn't get cell service at the house where we stayed, so we had uninterrupted bliss. Steve did do some studying each day (good for him!), but I had a work-free weekend. The boys swam (Kenneth got his first sun burn), and we relaxed. Daniel got a little more of the ocean than he bargained for when a wave came particularly high... :) We all had a great time and we hope to go back again someday. We loved the area and the beach. We discovered how important vacations are...well, I did, anyway. We hope to be taking more of those in the future.
1 comment:
Yeah for family vacations with no stress!! I wasn't sure those actually happened! I'm glad you're all home safely! Love you! Sorry we won't see you this weekend in Utah...
Post a Comment