Well, life here is good. As I was telling Elise yesterday, I'm in a "good place" with each of my children right now and we've been having happy times with Kenneth off track. I'm not working as much as I should - but I'm working just about as much as I can. Kenneth started baseball this week and he's VERY HAPPY! He just loves baseball. Daniel is riding his bike better and better (and more and more) and changing into a little man so fast! Caitlin is SO MUCH MORE VERBAL than the boys were at her age (I know that's normal, but still amazing to me!). She says just about anything she wants to and most of the time we understand her. She's getting along with her brothers really well, and Kenneth has been doing great with her, especially. When we go to the park (just about every day) he's been taking turns with her and playing with her, and it means the world to me! She wears dresses or skirts most of the time, and I got her some cute bows (I'll have to take photos - should have taken one today - she was so cute!).
I took Kenneth to a piano concert Saturday night and he really enjoyed it. It was Jon Schmidt. Kenneth asked him to sign his baseball hat after the concert. The concert got long (for me), but Kenneth loved it! He's still talking about it - so that's good. He wants to start learning the piano.....
1 comment:
Hi Joy,
I have Kenneth's picture sitting on the desk looking at me right now. Alex will send a note to Kenneth soon. He wanted to do it today, but got distracted. It's very nice. He really is growing up.
I'm glad he's interested in learning piano. Occasionally, Alex expresses an interest. I figured we would probably wait until next year. Then I'll need to figure out a teacher. The school music teacher lives around the corner and I think she gives lessons, but I have no idea if she is taking any students. I saw a kid leaving her house one day with a bunch of piano books. That would be awesome since Alex could just walk over there.
Post a Comment