Friday, January 12, 2007

Hum Drum Friday night

Well, Steve has spent this week in New York, battling a cold/flu. He's been detained, and was unable to return home today. :( He is hopefully coming back Sunday night. He's been sorely missed. The boys are playing a new video game I bought them (for my sanity's sake) and Caitlin is already in bed. We've had a good week, and it should be a slow weekend except for Kenneth's basketball game and church. I'm finally starting to get over my cold, and the kids all seem to be healthy. Work is picking up rapidly and that stresses me out, but what can I do? It's what I signed up for....

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hi Joy,
Glad to see an update. There seem to be lots of colds going around. Benjamin, Sean, Steve, Caitlin...

We just got back from Alex's game. It's fun to watch them play. I just wish his team could score a few more baskets. It would probably make them feel better.

We're going to be hunkering down with cold, rain, and possibly ice.

Love,
Julie