Angela kindly informed me that it's been too long since I've updated you on our exciting and wonderful lives....so, here goes...
Caitlin finished her antibiotics, but she still has a productive cough and a runny nose. I'm ready for both of those to go away.
Daniel wasn't able to go to his wellness check up this week due to insurance reasons. We'll reschedule for early in January. He's still on antibiotics, and feeling much better.
Steve & I are both still taking antibiotics, and feeling MUCH better. Steve has had a LONG, HARD week at work, but today hopefully will be less stressful, and we're looking forward to a fun weekend together. We've got a full weekend planned....air show/boating (we haven't decided between those two yet), Thanksgiving dinner (we're having it early since we'll be traveling and away from our kids on Thanksgiving), Stake Conference, family photos....it should be busy. I got a new client this week, so that's good.
Kenneth has had a much better week. I seem to be able to get along with him better, and he's not talking back as much. We've had some really good "bed time" time together, and I think that's helped. He's out of school today for Veteran's Day, so he's doing chores this morning...his "least favorite" chores. (Clean room, do laundry, and clean toilets). Life is rough, isn't it?
We spent lots of time at the park this week, and Angela took some darling photos. Yesterday we went to 2 different parks! The weather here has been upper 70's and lovely. We've definitely taken advantage of it. We're hoping to meet Steve at the park for lunch today. I'll see if I can share some photos...
No comments:
Post a Comment