Sunday, September 03, 2006
Boating
We had another WONDERFUL - FULL day on the boat yesterday. We drove over 86 miles according to Steve's GPS. Maybe that's why we ran out of gas? :-) We literally pushed the boat onto the trailer in the pitch black at the end of the day. It was a VERY fun day, though. Angela came with us. I almost got up on a knee board - got very frustrated in the process...I was SO close! Geesh. Anyway - it was so "helpful" to have Kenneth (the know-it-all) on the boat shouting at me what I should be doing...because...he's the pro now. :) Today should be an uneventful Sabbath. If the weather holds, we may go boating again tomorrow, but a storm is supposed to be coming in, so we might be thwarted. We're looking forward to a fun day with Daddy, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment